Thursday, February 20, 2003

Arrrrr! What a day!!!!

Every day
Every second
You meet a decision
that can change your life.
-Lola Rennt
(Thank you my bilingual politician! I adore you!)

Well, Mary Colleen, you found me. Touche, my friend, Touche! I guess you won this round. Here's a post dedicated to you:

bOb DiTtA: im a genious
bOb DiTtA: 4.0 here i come
Macomurph: ur such a genius u cant even spell genius right
-Proof that Mary Colleen is intelectually superior to some people (like Bob Ditta)

MC: "Ah, I just cracked my fingers."
Me: "All of them?"
MC: "No, just 2, if it was all of them, I would have been like, ‘Aaaahhhhhh!’"
-I think I missed something...I'm confused.

MC: “What do they put for eye color if the person is blind?”
Roz: “You still have eyes if you’re blind!”
-Mary Colleen and her roommate, Roz, after a discussion about what is put under “hair color” on a driver’s license of a bald man.

No comments: