Thursday, February 06, 2003

Je ne sais pas.

Has anyone else noticed that the Nite Ride drivers have this cute little wave that they do as they pass each other? I was amazed! In Chicago, the drivers don't even acknowledge each other, let alone wave. I just think it adds a little something to the ride.

-Ok, so last night was a really clear night, the first one we've had in awhile. Since Lisa sleeps at Tim's most nights, I have no one to stop me from doing dumb things anymore. I always sleep with the window open. Ok, so last night was a really clear night, the first one we've had in awhile. I decided it would be nice to fall asleep with the drapes open so I could, for lack of a better word, stargaze. BAD IDEA! I woke up at 5:45 this morning with the sun in my eyes. I was not a happy camper. Luckily I did not have Theatre Ed this morning, so I had an extra hour that I could sleep. I promptly closed the drapes and went back to sleep. It was pretty rough.

No comments: