Friday, February 07, 2003

And now, it's time for tonight's Friday Five:

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?
-I don't eat breakfast, I value sleep too much.

2. What's your favorite cereal?
-It's probably Alphabits...because it teaches you to read as you enjoy the most important meal of the day.

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
-This question is too hard to answer, because technically, everytime I eat, I am eating out. I could go based on when I am home, but when I'm home, I meet friends for dinner all the time, so even that would be a tainted answer.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
-I had pizza from Chatters and 4 crackers with peanut butter on them. I think the recipe is pretty self-explanitory.

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?
-Definetly The Noodle Company. It's comparable to Panera, Panera has many different kinds of bread being served many different kinds of ways. Think of that with noodles!!!

No comments: