Sunday, January 19, 2003

I decided to be lazy with my entry today. I am just going to quote some quotes that I found humerous, insperational, or touching. Here goes:
-"Twenty years from now you will be more dissappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wind in your sails. Explore. Dream." ~Mark Twain

-"Nothing's final until you're dead. And even then I'm sure God negotiates." ~Ever After

-"Wherever you are, act like that's the place to be. Isn't this GREAT?!?" ~Fast Times at Ridgemont High

-"The truth is more important than the facts." ~Frank Lloyd Wright

-"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

-"No one lasts forever being an asshole. Sure you get things, but only because you stepped on people. I'd rather have people admire me than fear me. I know those words are extreme, but it's like the difference between a super hero and a super villain. They're both powerful, but everyone likes and supports the hero." ~Swizzle Tree

-"Well, there are some things a man just can't run away from." ~Stagecoach

No comments: