Friday, January 24, 2003

Did someone say Friday? I'm sure someone, somewhere did at some point (If you didn't get that, don't worry, only a select few will.) Yes, it is Friday, which can only mean one thing, The Friday Five:

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?
-I do NOT like my hips. They are "child-bearing" hips and I am sure that in the future that will be something I am grateful for, but now, they just make my butt and thighs look bigger.

2. What are two things you love about your body?
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hair. I used to absolutly hate being a redhead because it made me different from everyone else, now I love being a redhead because being different
is Great!

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
-Well, my temporary residence is in Watterson Hall. Things I would change about Watterson:
1) My weirdo neighbors
2) The Crappy Elavators
3) "The Watterson Effect"

4. What are four books you want to read this year?
-Well, I just bought about 20 scripts that I had never read (I have seen some though), so I will probably start with those. Also, my favorite of all time, a book that I have read time and time again and will continue to read, The Great Gatsby.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
-One:I made myself a promise to be true, not just to myself, but to others; so far, so good.
Two:I have not let one horrible guy ruin my opinion of guys forever.
Um, Three:I have associated myself with more theatre majors, don't ask me why this was such a huge battle for me last semester, but it was.
Four:I have bonded with my family.
Five:I haven't had a major freakout about stress this semester.

No comments: