And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight's Friday Five:
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
-My favorite super person was She-Ra. She kicked ASS!! As He-Man's half-sister, she too, had the super powers and super strength, but she was much less macho.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
-I always wanted a kite. Ever since I was a really little kid, and I saw Mary Poppins, I wanted one. But not a cheap, plastic one, but a real wood and cloth one. Never happened.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
-New York and DisneyLand were the farthest I've ever been while away from my family (Mary Colleen, you don't count).
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
-If I really want to know how to do something or know about something, I usually make it a point to learn it. But.....I've always wanted to be able to wink with my left eye. I know it sounds stupid, but I can't do it and it drives me nuts.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
-I can not stress enough how much I don't have plans! Call me.....